Is Talk no Jutsu real or a joke from Naruto?
Talk no Jutsu is a technique that changes the opponent’s idealogy and purges him of his evil and depressing thoughts. It makes them conveniently understand the user and wish to become a better person in life.
The creator of Naruto, Kishimoto, confirmed the legitimacy of this Jutsu and classified it as the most powerful technique of all time.
What is Naruto?
Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who seeks recognition from his peers and dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village.
The story is told in two parts – the first set in Naruto’s pre-teen years, and the second in his teens. The series is based on two one-shot manga by Kishimoto: Karakuri (1995), which earned Kishimoto an honorable mention in Shueisha’s monthly Hop Step Award the following year, and Naruto (1997).
Is Talk no Jutsu real or a joke from Naruto?
It’s a joke
It’s based on how Naruto win his fights.
He fights an opponent who has a firm ideology of how humans/the world operate. The opponent got to this ideology/life stance after years if not decades of experience and committed many deeds/crimes because of it.
But then this person gets defeated by Naruto who not only defeats him but also spares him and turns him into his way of thinking and into a plain good guy while all the previous crimes are automatically pardoned.
This happened to Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Pein, Obito and even Sasuke.
Honestly Talk no Jutsu is one of the things that annoyed me the most.
How powerful is Naruto’s Talk-no-Jutsu?
The Talk no Jutsu is Naruto’s trump card when all else fails and is a direct counterpart to Sasuke’s Plot no Jutsu. In order to weigh up the strength of a Jutsu, I like to look at the most powerful character it was effective against.
For the Talk no Jutsu we have Obito Uchiha.
Obito Uchiha was buffed by the Ten-Tails and a single Rinnegan making him easily God Tier and yet, the Talk no Jutsu was able to pick on the simple fact that he too at some point wanted to be a Hokage. With that single bit of information the Talk no Jutsu was able to break Obito down and defeat him without much need for fighting.
There are only two counters for Talk no Jutsu. The first being a descendent of Indra’s Plot no Jutsu and Dojutsu hax so Madara probably had a natural immunity to it.
And the second can be seen in the similarity between these two images And…
As you can tell in both cases Naruto had the ability to shut up his opponents with a long speech that would activate Talk no Jutsu.
But Kaguya might have been immune to it too because crying women seem to be able to overpower the user of Talk no Jutsu, which is why Naruto could never get Sakura to shut up.
In conclusion, unless you can counter with Plot no Jutsu or a crying woman, your evil-doing will indefinitely be shut down by Naruto’s Plot no Jutsu making it God Tier, on par if not better than Jutsu like the Infinite Tsukuyomi and Multiple Chibaku Tensei.
What Jutsu cannot be blocked, dodged or evaded?
Ah, I see you’re going for some Avada Kedavra stuff here. To be honest there are several jutsu’s that can’t be blocked, dodged or evaded. I’ll make a list of them (here comes another list):
Note: We’re not including Kamui in the dodge/evade/block principles here because it can evade ANY jutsu. So that would make the question invalid.
- Summoning Jutsu: How are you going to block someone summoning huge animals? This jutsu is neither offensive nor defensive, but can be used for both.
- Kamui: Only known shinobi to possess it were Kakashi and Obito. Does not exist now. It can be dodged, but a well-placed one can draw in the entire surrounding, so…
- Chibaku Tensei: You can block Shinra Tensei with a sturdy wall, but Chibaku Tensei will pull it into its effect. No way you’re stopping that.
- Itachi’s genjutsu: Yeah, I’m serious. Itachi’s genjutsu was so strong that he could put people in genjutsu by just pointing at them, if they did not look at him in the eyes. This feats may have been shared only by the likes of Shisui and Madara, but none have been shown it on-screen, so the credit only goes to Itachi.
- Izanami: One of the ultimate jutsus of the Uchiha clan, that traps the target in an infinite loop based on the caster’s memory that will never fade unless the target changes their path of life: from good to evil and vice versa. No way to avoid it.
- Izanagi: Similar to Izanami but this time the caster is the target. Once you activate it, you can rewrite your life upto a minute ago, hence giving you the ability to betray reality itself, and allowing you to sort-of come back after you’ve died. Can only be used twice in maximum, unless new eyes are transferred.
- Rinne Tensei/Rebirth: A technique that summons the King of Hell and summons the soul back to dead bodies, hence giving them new life. The target is people that have died, and you can’t block/evade yourself from coming back from the afterlife. Presumably the body must be in good condition, however, as Nagato could not give life back to Joraiya or people he’d killed earlier in the series before the Pain’s Assault Arc.
Crap, so there weren’t that many after all. I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, so if I forgot anything, mention it and I’ll edit the answers.
What is the most overpowered jutsu in Naruto?
There are many badass jutsu’s in naruto which may have impressed you and since you haven’t clarified anything except overpowered , I will divide the answer accordingly in the four sections as follows:-
- Based on destruction (lead to external damage).
- Based on illusions (which do not lead to external damage).
- Jutsu’s acting like a shield.
- sealing justu’s (doesn’t cause any damages but seals any justu when cast upon).
[A] Based on destruction(lead to external damage)
- Parent and child rasengan:- This jutsu was demonstrated by Naruto and Minato, when they both were in Taled Beast mode plus naruto in sage mode also. The attack was capable enough to push back Obito Uchiha as the Ten-Tails’ jinchuriki. This technique was also used by Naruto with Boruto while fighting with Momoshiki Otsutsuki. If you had seen the latter fight you would have feel the destruction power of that jutsu.
- Indra Arrow:- Sasuke performed this attack against naruto in their final battle by absorbing chakra from all nine tailed beasts and using his perfect Susanoo as a vessel, Sasuke creates a longbow and arrow which are infused with lightning-natured chakra. It was powerful enough to match Naruto’s Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken, producing a massive explosion on impact.
- Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken:- Naruto in six path sage mode and having fully transformed into Kurama, He creates two shadow clones of the entire chakra construct. In its right arms, it creates a Wind Release: Ultra-big ball rasenshuriken, and in its left arms, it creates a Tailed beast ball rasenshuriken both infused with natural energy. It is strong enough to counter Sasuke Uchiha’s strongest offensive technique. This Naruto mode is also called as Asura mode.
- Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands:-After entering Sage Mode, the user creates a wooden statue of titanic proportions; easily able to dwarf a full-sized Kuruma, as well as a Complete Body — Susanoo. Thousands of hands originate from the statue’s back in countless concentric rows, while its two main hands are clasped, as if in prayer. The statue can serve a variety of purposes in battle, from fighting on the user’s behalf to defending and even using other techniques . The sheer size of this technique makes it almost impossible to attack the user.
- Chibaku Tensei :- Also one of my favourite technique, User in this technique creates a large big planet from an orb (it pulls rocks toward itself because of enormous gravitational pull to form a planet) and direct it to the enemy from sky. This was demonstrated by Madara Uchiha on Oonoki.
[B] Based on illusions(which do not lead to external damage)
- Infinite tsukuyomi :-This is basically the world most overpowered genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, entrapping people in dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon.
- Tsukuyomi:- It is also one of the most powerful genjustsu and said to represent the “spiritual world and darkness”. This was first demonstrated by Itachi on Kakashi. With the technique user has ability to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time.
Must Read: Is the Black Clover anime worth watching?
[C] Jutsu’s acting like a shield:-
- Strength of Hundred Technique:-By releasing the power of their seals, Tsunade and Sakura were able to combine its power with the Creation Rebirth technique and gain them access to the Ninja Art Creation Rebirth-Strength of a Hundred Technique. This seal is also symbiotically linked to the summon Katsuyu. With this jutsu, it grants users the ability to heal the would of large no. of troops as demonstrated during fourth great ninja war.
- four crimson ray formation:- A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage calibre, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the four violet flames formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed beast ball from the Ten tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact.
[D] Sealing justu’s(doesn’t cause any damages but seals any justu when cast upon)
- Dead Demon Consuming Seal:- It is a sealing technique to call the shinigami. Once the target’s soul is grasped, the summoner can remove the target’s soul and seal it into their own body. Minato uses this technique to seals only the Nine tails yin chakra, leaving its yang chakra, and this sealing of its yin chakra into himself makes him its jinchuriki. Afterward the Shinigami will consume their soul and the soul of their target, ending their life. The souls of those trapped within the Shinigami’s stomach cannot enter the Pure land and are destined to fight with their victims for all eternity.
- Sword of Totsuka:- This sword is also known as sagekari longsword and sword of Kusanagi. It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing the target it pierces. Those who are stabbed by the sword are drawn into the jar and trapped in a genjutsu-like “world of drunken dreams” for all eternity. Itachi was able to use the sword to completely remove the cursed seal of heaven from Sasuke Uchiha when he removed orochimaru from Sasuke’s body and sealed him in the sword.
It’s real, Naruto uses it against Zabuza after Haku’s death, Naruto uses it on Obito and made him realize that Naruto was like him when he was younger and made him open his eyes in the process.
Nagato realized that Naruto had the same hope and dreams as Yahiko (his best friend) once had.
Gaara realized he wasn’t alone anymore and knew someone who went through similar experiences as him.
A few more instances of the Talk No Jutsu occurs aswell but I prefer these moments.
Also Read: Is Math Related To Science?
PEOPLE ALSO ASK FOR:
Talk No Jutsu Memes
Talk No Jutsu Hand Signs
Talk No Jutsu Reddit
Is Talk No Jutsu A Genjutsu
Talk No Jutsu Victims
Talk No Jutsu SL2
Talk No Jutsu Tv tropes